It is estimated that 80 million men and women (50% women, 80% men) suffer from hair loss.
Laser Light Therapy for Hair Restoration
Clinically proven to for Men and Women who have fine, thinning, or weak hairs
How LLLT Works?
• Lasers are said to work by converting ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate),
releasing energy and causing cellular metabolic changes.
• During this process, additional nutrients and oxygen are provided to the scalp assisting the normal
chemical processes performed by those cells, increasing overall blood circulation.
• The laser penetrates the tissues of the scalp which stimulates the micro-circulation of the blood supply.
• It supports cell metabolism and synthesizes protein. This process is believed to break down DHT-dihydrotestosterone, the male hormone that causes hair loss.
• Causes a reduction in inflammation.
• Stimulates and reverses miniaturized hair follicles.
• Promotes a, fuller, thicker, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
• Normalizing sebum in the scalp – either too oily or too dry.
Studies by Dr. Michael Hamblin, associate professor of Laser Medicine at Harvard have been shown LLLT to:
1. Increase Blood Flow in the Scalp
2. Increase cellular activity in the scalp, bringing nutrients into cell while releasing toxins
3. Stimulate the Arrector Pili muscle to increase support of the hair shaft
4. Normalize sebaceous activity
5. Stimulate hair follicles and reverse “miniaturization”
What to Expect?
Patients Must Understand:
• LLLT is Not a Quick Fix
– Hair Loss happens gradually, expect loss to be reversed gradually
• LLLT is a Process
– Recent studies confirm that the change becomes apparent between 8-12 weeks
– As the growth cycle of a healthy hair is 1000 day, it can take many months to return weak hair to healthy hair
• Stopping Excessive Loss – the most important goal
*The above pictures are actual patients but the individual results will vary and these results may not occur in all patients.
14410 Big Basin Way, Ste B, Saratoga, CA 95070 | (408) 740-5320
Cosmetic Surgeon Bay Area | Non Surgical Cosmetic Treatment | Cosmetic Procedures For Face | Non Surgical Eye Lift, Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal Treatments | Botox Bay Area | Liposuction & Laser Rejuvenation San Jose | Weight Loss | Coolsculpting | Ulthera | Skin Tightening | Laser Resurfacing | Natural Hormone Therapy | Cosmetic Dermatologist San Jose