Millions of people want to change their bodies so they look and feel better. The ideal way to make this change is to burn fat while also adding muscle. A new device called the Emsculpt Neo makes it simpler for people to achieve both goals with a non-invasive procedure. This FDA-approved device gives people a safer and more effective way to get the body they want without spending too much or spending weeks in recovery.
The Emsculpt Neo outperforms other devices such as the various “Coolsculpting” machines, which reduce adipose tissue (body fat) by approximately 22 percent. The Emsculpt Neo boasts a 30 percent reduction in this type of fat, a significant improvement that shows in the results. It contracts muscle fibers at a level of intensity that’s not possible through exercise. This promotes adaptation by the muscles and strong growth of both the cells and muscle fibers. Various clinical studies point to patients seeing upwards of 25 percent increases in muscle volume after finishing a series of Emsculpt Neo sessions.
Contact us for a consultation so we can assess your candidacy and create a personalized plan for your fat loss and muscle building goals. Our expert staff understand how to use the devices to achieve optimal body shaping results for every user, leaving them satisfied and eager to try additional treatments if necessary.
Upneeq is the only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
In clinical trials, Upneeq helped patients with acquired ptosis see more—on the first day of treatment!
- 87.8% of patients had some level of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
WHAT CAN UPNEEQ DO FOR YOU?
Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours.
- 84% of patients had some level of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
Upneeq is also safe and well-tolerated.
- In clinical trials, Upneeq was proven to be safe and effective when used as directed
- Common side effects (seen in 1-5% of patients) included eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, instillation site pain, eye irritation, and headache.
Bergamot can be used to high cholesterol and can be an alternative to statin medications. Bergamot can have significant decrease effects on total cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL or the bad cholesterol. It has clinic studies to back this up. It does not deplete CoQ010 which is a naturally occurring molecule that is important for energy production and because it does not deplete CoQ10 it does not have the unwanted side effects of statins such as muscle aches, muscle pain, fatigue, or brain fog. In another study it also reduces signs of fatty liver.