Youthfulness and attractiveness are not just a preoccupation of women alone. Men too have rejuvenation needs and you can see this from the numerous health and fitness studios and spas that cater to men’s unique needs. Sometimes mere camouflaging does not work in fixing a physical appearance issue. You need to consider longer lasting treatments. There are various non-surgical cosmetic services available for men at Rejuvé which are safe and effective. You get natural appearing results with little to no pain or downtime. Dr. John Tang understands the special needs of men’s rejuvenation and he has tried many of these services himself. From basic self enhancement treatment to anti-aging laser treatments or even body sculpting, you can get it all done at Rejuvé.
Facials – Men need some pampering too. Rejuve offers a Gentlemen’s facial for men who are looking to get started in taking care of their skin. This facial is geared towards men looking for deep cleansing and skin exfoliation to get rid of environmental impurities. You will leave with your face feeling clean and rejuvenated!
Acne Scars – Men want to look handsome and have flawless skin; however they too are affected by acne and look for help to remove these unattractive acne scars.
A number of treatments are available for acne scars. Chemical peels can help improve any superficial blemishes. For superficial scars, the Fraxelcan help smoothe out the scars; while for the deeper scars, a resurfacing laser called the Sciton Profractional involving the Erbium laser is needed. However, each treatment is tailored to meet your goals, expectations, cost, and lifestyle.
As we age our skin goes through a number of changes. Both men & women are prone to wrinkles, but men tend to get wrinkles at a later stage than women. Some of the common causes for wrinkles are overexposure to sunlight, weight fluctuations, smoking, and hormone changes.
There are many types of wrinkle treatments available. Some of them are highlighted below:
• BOTOX® – It is a non-surgical treatment that can temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, forehead lines, or crow’s feet (lines around the eye). The procedure takes only a few minutes and there is only minor discomfort. Within days and up to 1 week, you will notice an improvement in the moderate to severe lines that can last up to 4 months. Results may vary.
• Restylane® – It is a safe and natural cosmetic dermal filler made from hylaronic acid that restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. It can also be used to improve the hollowness underneath the eyes and areas around the mouth, and it can enhance depressed cheeks.
• JUVEDERM™ – It is an injectable dermal filler made from hylaronic acid that is used to fill and smoothen moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Some of the common areas where it can used to improve the skin are areas between nose and upper lip, below the lower lip, depressed scars, cheeks, and below the eyes.
• Radiesse™ – It is an injectable product made up of calcium hydroxyapetite. It is quite different than Restylane and Juvederm. It best used when then is for patients with deeper folds or wrinkles. It is best used for patients with deeper folds or wrinkles, particularly when an entire non surgical face lift is done. It does last much longer than Restylane or Juvederm, lasting 1 year or more.
• Sculptra™ – It is an injectable product made up of poly-L-Lactic acid which is the same material used to make sutures. This material causes cells in your skin to produce collagen. Unlike the other products, this product takes months to see the results, but it gives the most correction. The best thing is that it lasts more than 2 years. It is best used in depressed areas underneath the cheeks and temples.
• Aluma™ – It can treat mild to moderate wrinkles. It can be used on conditions like crow’s feet around the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth, upper lip and nose, etc. The biggest plus is that there are no needles and there is no pain at all from the procedure.
Sun Spots – Sun exposure over the years can cause facial blemishes due to excessive pigmentation and the effects of melanin. Most of us are concerned with dark blemishes on our skin. To remove these blemishes and to bring back the luminosity of the skin, the melanin patches on the skin need to be eliminated. Intense Pulse Light, or IPL, can be used to target these pigments. After 3-4 treatments these pigments fall off, leaving the skin clean of these pigments. Alternatively, chemical peels or Cosmelan® Depigmentation treatments can be done to remove pigment if one chooses not to use the laser.
Laser Hair Removal for Back/Chest
More than ever before men want to look their best and today over 50% men have laser hair removal procedures done. Most being sportsmen like athletes, body builders etc., men are in public view a lot and are conscious about their appearance.
Laser hair removal is quick (each session may last for a few minutes to over an hour depending on the size of the area being treated) and less time consuming than waxing or other forms of hair removal. It is also cost effective and convenient (1 treatment every 4-6 weeks), and best of all it is permanent. This trend is bound to be popular and continue to grow in years to come.
*The above pictures are actual patients but the individual results will vary and these results may not occur in all patients.
14410 Big Basin Way, Ste B, Saratoga, CA 95070 | (408) 740-5320
Cosmetic Surgeon Bay Area | Non Surgical Cosmetic Treatment | Cosmetic Procedures For Face | Non Surgical Eye Lift, Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal Treatments | Botox Bay Area | Liposuction & Laser Rejuvenation San Jose | Weight Loss | Coolsculpting | Ulthera | Skin Tightening | Laser Resurfacing | Natural Hormone Therapy | Cosmetic Dermatologist San Jose